Review: CSI: Miami--'Meltdown'

CSI Files

Captain
The Miami team is on the hunt for robbers who gunned down a man in a jewelry store. Synopsis: A carefully planned out jewelry store heist leaves a man buying an engagement ring dead. Though Horatio chases the thieves, he loses them on a Miami bridge and soon realizes they doubled back and escaped in a truck. [...]

More...

Great review, as always. :)

I'm definitely curious to see where the missing diamonds storyline goes (especially considering some of the developments in the last episode).

Poor Ben - and even though she was in on the robberies, I had to feel bad for Kayla too. Whitney was a much more cut-and-dry villain character, so I liked that one of the 'bad guys' was a well-rounded portrayal. (Also, I've had a girlcrush on Kathleen Robertson since I saw her in "Tin Man". BTW, does she remind anybody else of Liz Vassey a little bit? /random)

The return of Jake was definitely interesting - nice tension there between Jake and Eric, although I really don't think Eric has anything to worry about. I'm curious if we'll see Jake again or if this is the end of his involvement with the storyline?...

BTW, I love when Walter mouths off a bit. I feel like it's going to get him in trouble at some point, but I like it. :D

Back