Review: CSI: Miami--'Kill Clause'

CSI Files

Captain
A murder at a charity event draws the Miami team’s suspicions to the company hosting it–and to Jesse Cardoza, who appears to be following a woman at the party.Synopsis:Ryan Wolfe, moonlighting as part of a security detail at a charity event for Renovation Warehouse, is surprised to spot Jesse Cardoza as a guest at the [...]

More...

Excellent review as usual, m'dear. :)

I'm definitely curious to see what's going on with Jesse and Anna - and why Ryan was taking on a side job. I felt bad for Natalia at the end - I'm curious to see if they're actually going to pursue a romantic relationship between those two (or at least one-sided feelings), or if the offer of drinks in this episode won't really go anywhere. (I'll be disappointed if they don't mention it in the next episode, but I guess we'll see.)

Death by jellyfish is kind of out there, but at least it was just a case of the guy falling in the tank rather than something weird (a la the CSI:NY episode "Buzzkill"). :p

The 'evil corporation' theme was strong in this one - but it's an interesting storyline nonetheless. I hate that they couldn't pin it on the guy in charge, but I guess he got his comeuppance in the end. (And I know it's bad to say, but I hope they never have to charge Aaron for his death.)

Back