Review: CSI: Miami--'In The Wind'

CSI Files

Captain
Horatio and the Miami team have 24 hours to determine whether a man on death row was falsely convicted of murdering his wife and daughter.Synopsis:James Bradstone, a former doctor on death row for the murder of his wife Sarah and daughter Caitlin fifteen years ago, is granted a temporary stay of execution just in time [...]

More...

Great review, as usual. :)

The case definitely had enough to keep you guessing about who actually killed Sarah and her daughter - one minute you think you know who did it, and the next minute you're unsure again. That being said, I think it would have been nice to see more of Anthony Michael Hall. He was only in a few scenes, and I never really got the sense of him being a cold-blooded killer underneath it all. I suppose it's not necessary for a killer to be portrayed that way, but it would have been nice to get a glimpse behind the mask and see that he's hoping to be saved - but still guilty as sin.

The scene with Kyle at the end was a bit cheesy, but it's great to know what happened to him after his last appearance - I hate when people disappear without a trace, especially big recurring characters like Kyle. :)

I'm curious to see where they go with Eric and Calleigh's relationship, and I'm looking forward to whatever they have in store regarding Natalia's hearing loss.

Also, I love Walter. :adore:

Back