Review: CSI: Miami--'Fallen'

CSI Files

Captain
The team is on the hunt for evidence to link a diabolical killer to an attack on the lab that claimed a CSI’s life in the season nine premiere. Synopsis: Picking up where “All Fall Down” left off, a frantic Delko tries to revive Calleigh. He carries her towards the elevator but eventually stumbles and [...]

More...

Great review.I agree that for CSI standars,Jesse's exit was well done.

I missed Natalia crush on Jesse.But I have not watched a lot of season 8 episodes.

Last edited:
I missed Natalia crush on Jesse.But I have not watched a lot of season 8 episodes.

I don't think Natalia had a crush on Jesse (although I wouldn't doubt that the writers thought about it, but in the end they wisely decided that one pairing among team members was enough I guess). They were going to go to dinner (or for drinks or something) once, cause he was going to tell her about his past I think (something that came up during their job), but he canceled on her because he was too busy watching Bruce Enright's girlfriend (trying to make sure she didn't end up like Jesse's wife). I think Natalia was honestly just trying to get to know the new guy.

Excellent review, as always. :)

I'll definitely miss Jesse - I'm not thrilled with the promise of season 9 being The Horatio And Eric Show, and Horatio was kind of...creepy in the premiere.

Walter was perfect. I'm glad they kept Omar around even though they got rid of Eddie. I adore Walter, and I'm glad we got some continuity about his friendship with Jesse during the scene in the morgue. Also, this part made me tear up:

gentle2.gif

*wibble*

^^ That part made me tear up too. Thanks for the animation, Faylinn. I'm glad they gave Walter a scene with Jesse's corpse, since they were such good friends. I'm just upset that Ryan didn't get a scene with him. Ryan, Walter and Jesse were the three musketeers afterall!

Back