Review: CSI: Miami--'Count Me Out'

CSI Files

Captain
The team runs into trouble during the investigation of census worker’s murder when they run across a meth lab about to blow.Synopsis:A friendly game of basketball between Jesse Cardoza and Walter Simmons is interrupted by a police chase. Jesse and Walter join the pursuit, following the police car to find it has pulled over a [...]

More...

Excellent review, as usual. :)

I missed the first half of the episode - I need to catch it online. But I saw the second half, so I understood everything. I'm curious to see where they go with Natalia's injury and any potential long-term consequences. If anybody should understand, it's Ryan - he ignored the problems after he took a nail to the face, and it just got worse for him. It would be nice to see Natalia confide in him and for him to help her out a bit. :D

I liked Jesse initially - I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about him now. I want them to reveal what's going on with him - and to give us a hint about his behavior toward certain members of the team - so I know whether I should like him or not. :lol:

I liked Jesse initially - I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about him now. I want them to reveal what's going on with him - and to give us a hint about his behavior toward certain members of the team - so I know whether I should like him or not. :lol:
Ditto ;) He isn't at the top of my $hitlist yet, but he will be if he keeps this up.

While I think he should have called Nat and talked to her instead of texting her, I'm going to try to give him the benefit of the doubt for now. I'm curious as to why he's watching that girl though.
I'm assuming he suspects that she has something to do with his wife's death or that she knows who murdered his wife. If that's the case then I can't say that I blame him for watching her.

Tell you what... Jess' alright, but he ain't great. This episode was about an explosion & a team of investigators. I did like many scenes that involved teamwork. I don't think Jess has done anything other than do what everyone else did in the episode & that was play his part. Period.

I don't like this Jesse saga. What I'd like to see is some conclusion! Why?! because then most of the writers forget about it by the time we get to the next season and all of a sudden you are left alone with your own imagination!

I really don't want that! They'd better explain the man's plight or as mjszud he will be at the top of both hers & mine $hitlist.

Back