Review: CSI: Miami--'Blood Sugar'

CSI Files

Captain
When a man dies in an explosion at a sugar refinery, the CSIs determine his death was not an accident. Synopsis: An explosion rocks the Cavanaugh Sugar Refinery, leaving a worker named Eduardo Santana dead, his body badly burned in the blast. Delko suspects the factory didn’t follow regulations, leading to a dust explosion in [...]

More...

Great revew, as usual. :)

This episode was even more ridiculous than usual. I still can't get over the fact that Horatio and Eric were running around the still-burning refinery looking for survivors at the beginning. WTF?? :wtf:

Also, Horatio rushing to rescue the damsel(s) in distress is getting old.

On a totally shallow note, the guy who played Eduardo was hot. :devil:

Great review Kristine :)

This episode was even more ridiculous than usual. I still can't get over the fact that Horatio and Eric were running around the still-burning refinery looking for survivors at the beginning. WTF??

What I'm more surprised about is that after nine years people are still surprised that fire does absolutely nothing to the CSI men while it sticks the CSI ladies in comas. It's Miami, I really was expecting that people would be used to this level of unrealism by now.

I actually enjoyed the episode; it was nothing spectacular, and compared to NY and Vegas its rather bad quality, but for Miami I thought it was a fairly okay filler episode. Kinda like what Vegas just had with 418/427 but more suited to Miami's unrealistic comic style. :p

I agree 100% with every word in your review. One of my biggest issues with Miami is the lack of depht both in stories and in characters. Character development gets thrown aside and lack continuity, cases become cliche quite easily, and storylines disappear into thin air. Of course the factory owner was a big meanie and Nina needed saving from Horatio :rolleyes: along with all the other cliches you very well presented.

This episode was even more ridiculous than usual. I still can't get over the fact that Horatio and Eric were running around the still-burning refinery looking for survivors at the beginning. WTF?? :wtf:

That bugged the crap out of me.

Also, Horatio rushing to rescue the damsel(s) in distress is getting old.

Its very predictable. I knew he was gonna help the girl get a to stay in the U.S.

On a totally shallow note, the guy who played Eduardo was hot. :devil:

He was pretty cute. :)

The episode was just okay for me. It wasn't anything special, but it wasn't awful either lol. Someone said this was a new writer to the team, so perhaps they are just trying to find their footing so to speak.

Back