Review: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation--'World's End'

CSI Files

Captain
Things are not what they first seem when a neo-Nazi classmate of Lindsey Willows turns up dead. Synopsis: The body of a boy is discovered in a Las Vegas sewer on a rainy night near Jefferson High School. Lindsey Willows, who was rehearsing for a performance of “Cabaret” when the body was discovered, recognizes him as Sean [...]

More...

Great review as always. :)

This was definitely a sad episode. My dad called Laurent lying about his identity from early on - it's not an uncommon plot line on these types of shows, but the actors really sold it in this case. Michael Kenneth Williams did a phenomenal job.

The storyline itself was heavy stuff - a kid falls into a neo-Nazi circle in response to his father's abuse and abandonment, but he changes his ways when he's confronted with the horrors of genocide - only to get hit with the fact that the man he grew to trust as a friend not only lied, but he actually had a hand in that genocide. And then he gets killed. His death was as senseless as Billy Tinker's death (which I think is an interesting, subtle parallel), although at least there was closure with Sean's death. I was surprised that they didn't at least mention Billy again. I guess every case can't be solved...

It was nice to see Lindsey back again - and not as a delinquent! :lol:

Also: LOL "They're both layered up."

The layered up thing cracked me up. I loved Ray's little smile/laugh combo when Greg said both suspects had layered up. I gather Greg had already told his colleagues about the kid's lack of spelling ability. :lol:

Back