Review: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation--'Unleashed'

CSI Files

Captain
The team’s investigation leads them into the word of human pets, and Doc Robbins gets the chance to save a life. Synopsis: A woman is found dead in the forest after being attacked by a mountain lion. The CSIs discover that she was in a fight before she died, and there is evidence that she [...]

More...

Thanks for the review, Rachel!
I agree, I would have liked to see more interaction between Heather and Sara. She purposely ignored Sara to focus on Ray, and it was annoying. The whole Heather/Ray interaction fell flat to me, including the end scene. Oh well, maybe she'll come back again. Tptb seem to like her.
Other than that, I thought it was a good episode. The human pet party was disturbing, to say the least.
Sara and Doc Robbins were the best parts of this episode. And, I also enjoyed the Sara/Hodges scenes. :)

Last edited:
Thank's Rachel great review. On LH returning and the ratings below par, I think she had her day back when. And Langston did not warm up to her cunning wiles like Grissom did. He wasn't the least bit interested in her rhetoric, or her:confused: I'm glad that Sara didn't have to sucumb to her [to me] boring tactics. That kitty house weird and creepy. The Doc and Nick part was more CSI like and they were both great on the delivery of the baby. So sweet. The only part for me was the ending, it didn't fit that Ray would go talk to Heather about anything, let alone his deep seated hatred for Haskell. But with Docs expertise and his DNA experience, and their closeness I would have thought he'd confide in him. It's wonderful to see Ray and Sara work in such close proximity, they've got a wonderful connection:thumbsup:

Back