Review: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation--'The List'

CSI Files

Captain
An ex-cop is killed in prison, and the team must figure out if another cop committed the murder that put him behind bars. Synopsis: Guards walk two rival gangs of prisoners down the same hallway, and they attack each other. When the fight is over, a man is dead on the ground. The victim is [...]

More...

Thank's Rachel great review, so accurate, and your analysis of Langston was right on target.. you see what his fans see. He is a badass when the scene requires that kind of behavior. And is not intimidated by these low-life convicts. The rest too, so good and so perfect, and Doc and Brass always on top of their game:bolian:

I like your review Rachel. I of course, like what you said about Catherine and Lou's relationship. I hope you are right about their future.

What I didn't like about this episode is that Ann Marie was so smart, she outsmarted both Vartann and Brass. That's not easy to do. She got ALL the men she came across to do her bidding. That seems just a bit ... out there. Do women really do that?
I guess that's why I like you, figured out she was still alive during the course of the episode. Especially when her sister wound up dead.

You are doing great with your reviews.

Look forward to your reviews of the few episodes we have left this season.

Back