Review: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation--'Targets Of Obsession'

CSI Files

Captain
Langston testifies against serial killer Nate Haskell, and Nick tries to track down a teenager who is looking for vengeance. Synopsis: Nick pulls into his driveway and hears his cellphone ring as he walks toward the house. The caller is Jason McCann, the young man Nick met after several bombs exploded at a police officer’s [...]

More...

Great review. :D

One thing though its that it was Nicky that made the kill shot in Shockwaves that killed Jason's brother. Yes, Cath and Vartann were there shooting at him, Vartann was the one trying to get Alex to surrender, but Nicky made the kill shot. So yes, it's not surprising that Jason would go after him. I was still a little curious as to why Vartann was there at Nicky's house and the warehouse. Obviously to be Cath's boyfriend and to play along that storyline. Not like I mind, but it seemed a bit odd. It could also be because Vartann was part of the initial storyline involving Jason and Alex in Shockwaves.

The Langston/Haskell stuff was very unrealistic to me. For someone as 'creepy smart' as my husband said Haskell is, the LVPD don't learn do they. Letting Ray see him alone if at all. That storyline to me seemed so out of place and yes, like you said didn't mesh into the rest of the episode. It could have been an episode on it's own.

Again, great review. Look forward to your reviews of the rest of the season.

:bolian:GREAT review Rachel good job and great analysis, so perfect. You touched all the bases and everything you said was perfect. ;)thank's~

Finally watched the episode...I liked it although that Haskell storyline dragged it down a little bit..

Thanks for the review...

Back