Review: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation--'Sin City Blue'

CSI Files

Captain
When a man is caught carrying human remains, Langston believes he might be one step closer to catching Dr. Jekyll.Synopsis:A man named Juan Rivera is caught in the Vegas desert with a truck full of human remains. When the CSIs arrive at the scene, Langston discovers organs that were removed with surgical precision alongside the [...]

More...

Great review, as usual. :)

I never truly believed that the doctor in this one was the serial killer - it wasn't a very good red herring. Instead, it just made Langston look kind of dumb (or perhaps desperate) that he went so long believing that he was actually on Dr Jekyll's trail.

I'm curious to see why he didn't want to let Wendy put his DNA in the system, but I can honestly say I don't care that much unless they make his background interesting. I guess I'm past being intrigued by people with mysterious pasts or something. :lol: (But wouldn't his DNA already be in the system when he went to work for the crime lab?)

The other case was pretty basic - and it's one of those things that you watch and go, 'Really?' Cutting up the box spring to put the body in it? (Did she just happen to have a saw in her bag?) Flushing the dress and shoving the shoes into the vent? (Why not just put the stuff in the garbage bag, stick it in your suitcase and toss it in a random dumpster once you've checked out of the hotel? Criminals on these shows are so dumb.) CONFESSING AND THEN THINKING THAT YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO GET OFF? Yeah, I'm sure you'll get out of doing jail time after you told them every little detail. :rolleyes:

Anyway, one boring case and one sympathetic case. I would have preferred to see more of the doctor and less of the dead lady conmen. (BTW, it was obvious whodunit as soon as they showed the ATM video of the guy - that's an actor that you know is going to be involved when you see him on one of these types of shows. I'm pretty sure he doesn't usually end up doing a bit part for one scene. :p)

Back