Review: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation--'Man Up'

CSI Files

Captain
Greg discovers a staged picture on a website led to an actual murder. Synopsis: Greg and Mandy are looking at pictures on the Victims of Vegas website when he comes across one he thinks is real. Nick is sure it’s staged, so the two make a hundred dollar wager and head to the trash dump [...]

More...

Great review as always, Kristine. :)

However, I couldn't respond to this thread until I made a GIF of this scene:

tcob.gif

Best part of the episode, hands down. :lol:

The killer's motive was weak, and I kind of made the :/ face at him when he was confessing. The case with the motorcycle was really odd and lacked any sort of subtlety wrt the parallels between Hodges and the victim.

Great review as always, Kristine. :)

However, I couldn't respond to this thread until I made a GIF of this scene:

tcob.gif

The killer's motive was weak, and I kind of made the :/ face at him when he was confessing. The case with the motorcycle was really odd and lacked any sort of subtlety wrt the parallels between Hodges and the victim.

:guffaw::guffaw:

I'm not mentioning that he was using the seat cover wrong. :p Nope not gonna mention it. :shifty:

The center piece is suppose to go into the water so when you flush the toilet the seat cover is grabbed.

But no, not going to mention it. :D

Haha, I thought he was using it incorrectly. I hate those stupid seat covers though. They never seem to be the right size for any toilet I try to use them on lol.

:lol: LMAO FAY!!! You made a GIF! That rocks!

The episode was another call back to Old School CSI. Good solid cases and a bit of humor on Hodges part.

Great review.It was not the strongest episode of the season but still a good like.Nick and Greg competition reminds me of Warrick and him.

tcob.gif

I'm not sure it was the 'best' part but it sure was funny :lol:

I like the bantering going on between Nick and Greg :lol: reminds me of the old days with Warrick :lol:

Back