Review: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation--'Lost And Found'

CSI Files

Captain
A cold case heats up when the blood of a victim is found on a flashlight owned by his mother.Synopsis:A car carrying three partying girls careens off the highway, crashing into a woman standing by the side of the road. Brass recognizes the injured woman, Janet Marie Marsh, and he fills Nick in on her [...]

More...

Not that I'm complaining or anything as its a great review (and a great episode) but you mixed up the lollipops. Conner wanted the green lollipop and Nick wanted him to try the red one first. I only remember this because even Nick/George wouldn't be able to get me to try a green lollipop! :lol:

Susan

Great review ,as usual.And I agree that this was one of the more powerful episodes.Just a question,Do you think CSI has been lackluster this season? It was better then the last one.

I totally agree with you about this episode. And the whole season.
The Jekyll arc has been a bit over much, now that the finale is nearing.
These kinds of episode bring long time viewers such as myself back to previous seasons of CSI.

The original is the only one of the franchise that can pull off stuff heavy stuff. Don't get me wrong, NY had it's own episode, Yahreitz. But over all, I think CSI is the best for pulling out emotional and powerful episodes and delving into little known characters such as Capt. Brass.

Great review as always, m'dear. :D

This was definitely a very heavy, heart-wrenching episode. Episodes like this prove just how talented the actors on CSI are. I always love getting to see more focus on Brass, so that was another point in this episode's favor. And the storyline was just so tragic for everybody involved. :(

Great review as always.That was a fantastic episode that only the original CSI can provide(in fact that was my favorite episode of the season).Great character developoment for Brass who was great in the episode as well as Nick.
Less than 24 hours for the finale....

Back