Review: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation--'Irradiator'

CSI Files

Captain
A home invasion that leads to a double murder gives the Vegas team an unexpected lead on serial killer Dr. Jekyll. Synopsis: The CSIs arrive at the residence of Tom and Lisa Layman: the site of a grizzly double-murder. The family dog is dead outside, while the couple lies slain inside the house, the victims of gunfire. [...]

More...

Far better than panty sniffing. :lol:

I'm curious to see where this Dr Jekyll storyline goes, and what the killer has planned now that he's got Ray's badge...

Great review as always, Kristine! :D

Great review! :)

For an episode where obviously the team (Ray) wasn't going to catch Dr. Jekyll, the chase scene was too long. However, I really enjoyed the episode. My interest for the Dr. Jekyll story increased.

Thanks for the review!
I thought it was a good episode up til the hospital scenes, and especially the way-too-long, and ridiculous, chase scene.
The Miniature Killer storyline was much better done, and well spaced throughout the season. Dr. Jekyll, on the other hand, just doesn't intrigue me at all. I think it was too soon to focus such an important, season long storyline on a new character that fans are still trying to embrace. Not to bring up Ray, again, as the problem because I don't dislike him, but I just don't care enough about him yet. Maybe if it had been more about Catherine, I would feel differently.
Hopefully, the finale won't be a huge disappointment, and anticlimactic, like last season's.

Back