Review: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation--'In A Dark, Dark House'

CSI Files

Captain
Langston takes down serial killer Nate Haskell in the season eleven finale, and the team must determine whether Langston acted in self defense—or if he committed murder. Synopsis: Picking up where “Cello and Goodbye” left off, Langston is kneeling beside his ex-wife Gloria while Nate Haskell stands in the doorway with a gun in his [...]

More...

Another great and well written review of yours, Rachel. I enjoy reading them especially because you are not afraid to speak your mind and review them in an honest as well as questioning way.

Looking forward to the twelfth season. Aside from Nicky, Brass is one of the characters I love the most and I can't wait to see where his character will be taken in the next season.

Great review, as always, Rachel!

I agree that the opening of next season could be a real game changer. It seems that any one of the characters could have an exit arc from this mess. It would be the hardest for Brass to recover from this, IMO; the writers will eventually have to address it. And, it would also seem that Ray should not be able to proceed in his current position. Catherine certainly has an ethical dilemma, but, legally I think she is safe and could continue her job as supervisor. Sara and Greg and Nick should be safe, but their view of Ray may certainly change.

One thing for sure, I don't think the fans will ever forget what happened. I know it will affect how I view the characters from now on.

Back