Review: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation--'House Of Hoarders'

CSI Files

Captain
Nick and Sara clash over a case involving a hoarder whose house contains several dead bodies. Synopsis: Sara and Nick are sent to investigate when neighbors report a foul stench coming from a hoarder’s house. Marta Santiago was given until Friday of the following week by the state to clean out her house, but when [...]

More...

Great review as always, m'dear. :)

The episode was definitely interesting. It was only a matter of time before one of these shows dealt with hoarding, but I feel like CSI did a good job with the topic.

I also agreed more with Sara than Nick during the episode. I agreed with some of the things Nick said, but I didn't like his attitude during several scenes. It was nice to see Sara open up to Julian at the end - CSI doesn't delve into the characters' personal lives a lot, but it's always nice when they do.

His (Nick's) frustration was understandable, but there seemed to be a fair amount of vitriol and scorn behind it, which is somewhat out of character for the usually affable CSI.
Thank you!! I agree! :)

It’s gratifying to see that after all these two have been through together, they’re able to disagree and move on from it at the end of the day.
Absolutely! Very realistic, in my opinion.

Back