Review: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation--'Field Mice'

CSI Files

Captain
Hodges and Wendy try to impress some forensic minded high school students by letting them take a look at a real case.Synopsis:Hodges finds himself stuck with a group of high schoolers who are doing mock CSI work for the day. Impressed with two particularly eager young “crime cadets,” Katy and Guillermo, Hodges tells them he’s [...]

More...

Great review as always.

I definitely agree that it was quite a big gesture on Hodges's part to take the fall for Wendy. He's the type of person that does not like getting in trouble. The fact that he would do so for something that she did says a lot.

Once Catherine and the downtrodden Henry exit, Wendy tells Hodges, “It’s never going to happen.” For a minute he—and the audience—think she’s talking about the two of them, but in reality she’s referring to the date with Henry.
Oh good, I wasn't the only one that got tripped up by that. :lol:

Hodges who’s behind Hodges’ misfortunes, but Wendy herself,
Henry's misfortunes. Not Hodges'. ;)

Last edited:
Awesome review as always, m'dear. :D

It was definitely a fun episode - the 'B-case' was kind of boring, but not too bad as filler, and at least it provided Henry with an overload of work to deal with before his big date. ;)

I really enjoyed the little crime cadet thing and seeing Hodges and Wendy bond with the two teenagers (and also the hilarious, exaggerated versions of the other characters in Hodges' stories). It was nice to see that Wendy bonded with the very Hodges-like Guillermo, too - their little scene when he points out that she and Hodges are obviously not CSIs was good. Excellent casting for Guillermo and Katy.

Hodges and Wendy are pretty damn adorable, but oh, poor Henry. :lol:

It was a fun episode and I am glad that the lab rats had a chance to shine but I seriously hate Wendy and Hodges pairing so that ruined the episode for me.

Back