Review: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation--'Cello And Goodbye'

CSI Files

Captain
The hunt for Nate Haskell sends the team to Los Angeles, and things get more personal for Langston when his ex-wife is kidnapped. Synopsis: Nate Haskell and Tina Vincent are with Langston’s ex-wife Gloria and her husband Phil Baker in the couple’s Los Angeles home. Gloria and Phil have been drugged, and Haskell hits Phil [...]

More...

Nice review, Rachel!
Thanks for the info about Griffith J Griffith; I wasn't aware of that real case analogy.
I agree with you about the Ray/Haskell storyline. It would have been much more dramatic to have a Ray that becomes violent and loses control, than one who is merely breaking rules. Maybe it will play out differently in the finale, but I anticipate being let down.
I suspect we will learn more than some of us care to know about Haskell in the last episode. Apparently, he comes from an abusive home environment. Ray and Haskell might share the DNA that predisposes them to violence, but Sara may actually share past abuse experience with Nate. I would love to see that touched on in the next episode: Ray overcomes the 'nature' aspect of violent behavior, and Sara overcomes the 'nurture' side of the argument. I guess for Nate it's a losing battle since he has both 'nature and nurture' against him. That said, I hope the writers don't try to make the viewer sympathize with him.

Back