Review: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation--'Blood Moon'

CSI Files

Captain
The Vegas team must discover who viciously decapitated a young man on Mount Charleston. Synopsis: After a steamy hook up, Catherine and Detective Vartann are called to the scene of a vicious murder: a man’s body is tied to a barb wire fence on Mount Charleston, while his head has been mounted on a long [...]

More...

I've been waiting for your review of this episode. :D As I always do.

I like what you said how Catherine and Louis work well together despite their relationship. Something I think that is important to both of them. I'm sure Catherine wouldn't be in a relationship that would interfere with her job.

I do credit the ending scene to the new female writers. They seemed to have highlighted Catherine's character, not only in the hot steamy first few minutes but throughout the rest of the episode.

This episode did have the feel Sanguine Love from CSI NY. But this one had more of a Twilight kind of feel to it. I missed Brass and the potential comments he would have made about Twilight.

Great review as always Kristine.

This episode did have the feel Sanguine Love from CSI NY. But this one had more of a Twilight kind of feel to it. I missed Brass and the potential comments he would have made about Twilight.

I'm embarassed to admit that I've only just now realized that Brass was a no-show. Damn, what a wasted opportunity TPTB had there.

Great review, as always. :)

Werewolves and vampires aren't a new or unique plot device, so I wasn't excited about that aspect. I did like Langston in this one, though - he was pretty badass with the werewolves. :lol:

As for Nick being the new bug man....a good Nick fan never forgets... :lol: In the season 9 finale, "All In", he left to go to an entomology conference, telling Ray they need a new bug man. :) And he showed it as well in "Family Affair" with the spider and with the cockroaches in "Shock Waves".

Finally watched the episode today.It was okay with many humourous moments but the case was not one of the best.Great review by the way!!

Back