Review: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation-'A Family Affair'

CSI Files

Captain
Catherine struggles with criticism of her leadership, the team investigates the murder of an actress and a familiar face returns to lend a hand in CSI’s tenth season premiere. Synopsis: After a stop motion portrait of a dramatic shootout in the lab, the story flashes back 48 hours. A harried Catherine is dealing with an understaffed lab [...]

More...

Excellent review, as usual - are you still excited about having 3 new episodes a week to review now that the season is getting into full swing? :p

I thought the scene at the beginning was cool, although I thought it seemed to last a bit longer than was strictly necessary - but it was nice to see what each character was doing at that exact moment (and then to see that moment in action later in the episode). I also caught Greg grabbing Henry during the beginning - aww, Greg is a Big Damn Hero too. ;)

I'll be interested to see what - if anything - changes now that Nick and Langston have both been promoted. I'm also wondering how things with go after Greg's outburst - it might have been unprofessional to question the boss, but he has been treated as the lab tech with the crazy hair far longer than was necessary since he's been a CSI for a while now.

Doc Robbins kicking a** was, by the way, effing awesome! :D

I'm curious to see where the season - and that bit at the end - leads. Bring on season ten! :D

good review

greg's outburst was unprofessional but hey ya don't stand up for yourself no one will
liz vassey and dave berman in the opening credits long over due especially berman
the opening scene kinda wierd but in a good way, my dad thought it was a dream or something, later in the ep when it was happening he was like "oh so its real, i thought it was someone dreaming"
im so excited for thursday can't wait to see the paul malander storyline continue with his son, sara, a new killer doc jekyll and what he does to the body's inside

Back