Report: Series Regulars Return For Season 12 Of 'CSI'

CSI Files

Captain
Laurence Fishburne (Dr Ray Langston) will not be returning for season twelve of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, but the rest of the show’s cast is readying to return. Details on who is returning and how after the jump! As CSI Files previously reported, Fishburne will not be returning for the upcoming twelfth season. However, despite [...]

More...

Re: Report: Series Regulars Return For Season 12 Of ?CSI?

That's really good news. :D And it's nice to know that Marg will stay that long. I was a little afraid she would do only a couple episodes.
Now if they could all just get equal screentime...

Great news; now I can get officially excited about next season!
Hopefully, we will start getting some spoilers.
Can't wait to see how Danson's character fits in. I would love to see an interview from him.

Jorja must be taking over for Marg then if she's now a regular cast member.

I'm looking forward to see how Marg and Ted play off each other, if they do at all.

When Marg leaves, I think the credits will go: Ted, George, Jorja, Eric, etc. Not sure where they will put Elisabeth, probably wherever they had Lauren Lee Smith when she was on the show... I think she followed Eric and then Doc, Hodges, David and Paul followed. There hasn't been any word on getting a new leading lady, so they may not do that until Season 13 (if there is one) or they may choose to just have Ted and George be the leads. I guess we'll see.

I'm glad everyone's returning though. I was pretty sure they would, but glad to have it confirmed. :)

Last edited:
Well, my guess is if they didn't make George the male lead when Fishburne left, Jorja will not become the female lead when Marg leaves. They'll find someone to replace her.

Reports are that Jorja will still not be in every episode, so I'm not sure how that translates into being a "full fledged regular".

Reports are that Jorja will still not be in every episode, so I'm not sure how that translates into being a "full fledged regular".

Yeah, TV Line is... don't even get me started.

Ah...okay. I couldn't remember where I saw that! :lol: I wish she WAS going to stay put tho. I hate all of this jumping on and off. Seems like she, Marg, and Paul will all be part-time this season. :(

Yeah, TV Line is... don't even get me started.

Ah...okay. I couldn't remember where I saw that! :lol: I wish she WAS going to stay put tho. I hate all of this jumping on and off. Seems like she, Marg, and Paul will all be part-time this season. :(

It's a little annoying yeah but at least they aren't jumping ship completely, or yet in Marg's case :(

Hopefully this is good news for Greg though :angel:

When Marg leaves, I think the credits will go: Ted, George, Jorja, Eric, etc.

I don't think Marg would be removed permanently from the opening credits just because she's not going to be in all the episodes.

No, I meant when she leaves the show for good, which I think someone said it would be around February. But then again, they may not update the credits until season 13 lol.

Back