Report: Sara To Take An 'Interesting Turn,' Residual Fallout For Nick

CSI Files

Captain
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation is preparing for some heavy character development in the second stretch of Season Thirteen. Sources close to the show tell CSI Files exclusively that Sara Sidle (Jorja Fox), Nick Stokes (George Eads), and Morgan Brody (Elisabeth Harnois) will be dealing with some significant character development during the remainder of this season, [...]

More...

Re: Report: Sara To Take An ?Interesting Turn,? Residual Fallout For N

Heather?! YAY!! I hope so :D

Wouldn't mind Sofia either

Also like the sound of Branders and maybe Hodges/his fiancee, but I have to meet her first

Re: Report: Sara To Take An 'Interesting Turn,' Residual Fallout For N

Sounds like they've got a lot of interesting stuff coming up! :D

ooo I like the idea of Sophia returning! I'm also seriously invested in what's going to happen with Sara.. I really like the character she has become over the past few seasons. I enjoy episodes centric to her

Lots of exciting stuff to come. Not sure I'll be happy about all of it, but I guess I'll have to wait and see. Basderic coming back should be interesting.

I'm anxious to see what 'turn' Sara takes; but if they do break up GSR, this season will turn into a real downer for me. So I hope they don't go that route.

Thanks, Shane.

Lots of exciting stuff to come. Not sure I'll be happy about all of it, but I guess I'll have to wait and see. Basderic coming back should be interesting.

I'm anxious to see what 'turn' Sara takes; but if they do break up GSR, this season will turn into a real downer for me. So I hope they don't go that route.

Thanks, Shane.
In regards to GSR, I'm expecting more of a test - maybe even a rough patch. Sara has had to oversee multiple Lady Heather encounters which she viewed as a threat, so from Grissom's perspective it may be viewed in the same regards.

I don't know but I'm sure we won't be looking at a split from the two.

......Perhaps it will lead into an appearance by WP that they might be keeping under the rug. That's my hope!

Back