Report: 'CSI' Takes The Stage At CBS TCA

CSI Files

Captain
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation is about to take the stage at the annual Television Critics Association. Today’s panel marks the first appearance at the Beverly Hills conference since August, 2006. CSI Files’ Shane Saunders will be live-blogging the panel here at CSI Files. Stay tuned…

More...

Re: Report: ?CSI Takes The Stage At CBS TCA

11:59AM: A consultant for the show (Dr. T?) helped create the character of DB.

Gary Telgenhoff. :)

Nice job on the reporting, Shane! :)

I love the clip! It looks like he'll be a good addition to the show and it's nice that the cast seems excited to work with him. :)

Oh, I know who Dr. T is (he was the first interview I ever conducted back in 2005), but I'm not sure that's the consultant they were speaking of. Just a possible one.

Oh, I know who Dr. T is (he was the first interview I ever conducted back in 2005), but I'm not sure that's the consultant they were speaking of. Just a possible one.

Oh okay....I thought that's who they said and you weren't sure. :) If it was him, maybe that's why the character's name is DB. :lol:

Interesting. I like the look of DB so far, and I'm curious to see how the team dynamic shifts this season. I wish Catherine could continue to be the boss, but I understand why they'd opt to have Ted's character be in charge.

Back