Report: 'CSI' Season 14 Fall Preview

CSI Files

Captain
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation will honor its fourteen season (and commemorate 300 episodes) by “looking back and looking forward.” Get the details in CSI Files’ Season Fourteen preview. “There’s a sense of renewal; a sense of looking back and looking forward,” one source explains to CSI Files about the show’s upcoming season. This year*CSI will […]

More...

Hmm, sounds like there's a lot to look forward to, especially the character-centric episodes.

I like Hodges and Elisabetta, so I hope them planning their wedding in episode 4 means they're going to go through with it. I know fans like different ships, but I really don't want to see Morgan and Hodges together. Or Morgan and any other person in the lab. Or anybody with anybody else in the lab. Sara and Grissom was enough. There are half a million people in Las Vegas, there's no reason to have relationships and triangles and romantic tension in the lab. But that's just me, and I'm getting irritated with inter-office romance on different shows I watch, so this is bugging me a lot right now. :lol:

Back