Release Date Announced for 'CSI', 'Miami' & 'CSI:NY' DVDs

CSI Files

Captain
The latest season of all three CSI series will be released on DVD on September 25. Each set has a suggested retail price (SRP) of $64.99, but they are all currently available for pre-order from Amazon.com with at least 25% savings off the SRP. (Links available after the jump!) You can see the cover art [...]

More...

I can't believe they have Elisabeth Shue on the cover when she was not even in half of the season for CSI. It's kind of sad that the only original who is on the cover is Catherine who is now off the show. They should have at least had Nick on it or just the rest of the cast smaller in the background. The show is not just DB, Catherine and definitely not Finn.

Wow. That cover art looks worse than the ones with LF on them. Doesn't even look like a CSI DVD set. I think since I never found time to buy Season 11 it won't hurt me to skip buying 12 either.

The only DVD set I have is Season 5 of CSI: Miami. I'll definitely buy the Season 10 set, just because it is the last season. The cover is really good, probably the best of the three.

It's depressing that Marg/Catherine is the only original cast member on the cover.

While I don't like the fact that Elisabeth Shue is on the cover at the expense of the other long time cast members, I do think it was predictable that they were going to do it. I mean, look at season 9 - the last time someone new came in mid-season - Grissom, Catherine, & Langston were the cover!

Susan

I'm not really bothered by it. Knew it would happen. At the end of the day it's just a DVD cover and there's more important issues to worry about.

Back