Regarding Photo Competition/Icon Challenge Banners

wibble

Corpse
After a lot of thought, I'm afraid I won't be offering banners to the winners of the current photo competition (Autumn Colours) and the Grey's Anatomy icon challenge.

I've got a lot on at the moment with real-life, mostly study for Uni with deadlines coming up.

I know I still owe banners to winners of the Satine icon challenge and the Braving The Elements photo competition winners, and I'll do my best to catch up with those by the end of this weekend.

Sorry about this, although it doesn't mean you can't ask one of our talented artists here to make you a banner. (Heck, they can probably do a much better job than me anyway :lol:).

I promise to make banners available again in the next round of photo competition and icon challenge. :)

Thanks for your understanding.

Hmm, I may have a slight idea! Maybe, the winner of the Satine icon challenge can make a banner for the winner of the Grey's icon challenge, and so on (if they want it, ofcourse). :)

But we totally understand, wibbs! Real-life's taking over here too.

This is to let you all know that Macayla has very kindly offered to make banners for the Autumn Colours comp and the Grey's Anatomy icon challenge. (Thanks so much, honey :D ) *passes Macayla huge stack of cookies* :)

So those who won a place in the Autumn Colours comp, please PM Macayla if you would like a banner. The same applies for those who win places in the Grey's icon challenge (winners for that will be up end of next week).

Thanks for your idea Roos - I'll keep it in mind, although I'm not sure how many people would be willing to make banners for other winners.

No worries wibbs. We all understand and hope real life gets a bit less hectic for you soon. :)

A big thank you to Macayla for offering to do the banners btw. Very kind of you. I would attempt one myself, but I have no talent at all for such things!

You're very welcome :)
wibble said:
(Thanks so much, honey :D ) *passes Macayla huge stack of cookies* :)
I love cookies thanks :D *takes the cookies*
Thanks for your idea Roos - I'll keep it in mind, although I'm not sure how many people would be willing to make banners for other winners.
If not, I wouldn't mind to keep making them for the challenges. But I try it out first with these two. :)

Back