Red Hair, Leprechauns and too much Tipple!- Irish Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixies

Prime Suspect
Excusing the ridiculous name of the thread, I noticed that Holland, England and Canada have their very own threads, so in a moment of patriotism I give you...... The Irish Thread! :D

So... I just wanted a place where the few (and I mean few cuz I think I've seen two other Irish people here!) can chat about where they're from, the happenings and even how freakin crap RTE is at showing us CSI! :lol:

im irish but living in te uk
mums from sligo and dads from Mayo
we go back every year in fact mum n dad are going back next week (ou think its a coincidence its paddy's day!!)

I'm of Irish descent...actually Irish, scottish, Italian descent.

But I'm more Irish than anything. :)

yea why not! all things Irish I say!! tell us all bout your heritage!! :D
grssom89said
im irish but living in te uk
yea? how long have you been living there? you pop over with your parents still?

lived in ireland till i was about 5/6 then we moved here and yep still go back every summer its just mum n dad go more than me and my sis

I too am of Irish descent, apparently. ^^
Actually, I found that out just a little while ago, and it made me pretty happy. I think there is alot of other blood there, but still, it counts...right?

Does it count if you're half Northern Irish (on my Dad's side)? If so, count me in! :D

Anyone watch the rugby last Sunday with Ireland VS. Scotland match? I'm not really into watching sport but I made a special occasion of watching it with my Dad that day. For those that missed it; Ireland won. :lol:

yea why not? Embrace the Irish in you!! :lol: yea Ireland been doing pretty well rugby-wise! We beat England and Scotland now, so all the fans are psyched here! any of you guys been to Ireland?

Well damn. We have a thread. Seriously?! Cool.
Anyway...yeah...Dublin girl(unfortunately lol jk).
No red hair but plenty of leprachauns. Ha and here I thought I was the only completely obsessed CSI fan that's Irish. Yay for more people!!
I still can't believe there's an Irish thread...I guess we are on the map then.

And how much does Rté suck?! Grr. Sure, we're finally on S5(CSI Miami) but am I correct in saying, they missed the first few episodes or was I away with the fairys? No idea. Luckily talk csi keeps me up-to-date with CSI Miami so I'm happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back