Raymond Caine Senior ??!!! ***SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by thegluups, Jul 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thegluups

thegluups Prime Suspect

According to an info on this site ( I think...or from an other CSI site maybe...), Ray Jnr is looking for his dad, but doesn't know that Ray Sr has alrady met his fate. Does that mean that Ray Sr is dead? I don't get it. Why would tthe show have gone to all this trouble to relive him just to kill him off soon afterwards. This doesn't make sense. The only explanation I could find, is that the show wants to involve Ray Jr more, but he's to young for that, so maybe going through all these emotions will make him mature, and therefore, they will be able to make him behave like a 16-17 boy rather than his real age 14. To be honest, I'm totally lost here :confused:

*edited by mod to add spoiler warning and spoiler code*

2. Calihan

Calihan Captain

Re: Raymond Caine

Please keep season five spoilers in the spoiler lab. Some poeple don't want to be spoiled and the title of this thread gave away some spoilers, and use spoiler code next time if it's not in the spoiler lab.

3. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Re: Raymond Caine

Hi thegluups. :) I edited your thread title to add a spoiler warning and also added the spoiler code to your post.

We like to keep all S5 spoilers contained in the Spoiler Lab thread if at all possible as there are members here that like to remain as spoiler free as possible.

Please feel free to continue your discussion in the thread by using the link that needmorecsi provided.

Thanks. :)

***LOCKED***

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.