Ratings Round-Up

CSI Files

Captain
This week CSI:Miami was the only installment of the most watched franchise on television to win its timeslot. A rerun of CSI:NY lost to Lost and the original CSI did not air this week due to CBS’ basketball coverage.

NBC took Monday night with an 8.2 rating/13 share over CBS’ 7.5/12 and FOX’s 6.9/11. A rerun of CSI:Miami won the 10:00 pm timeslot for CBS with a 9.4/16, while NBC’s <i/>The Black Donnellys[/I] lost a lot of it’s Deal or No Deal lead-in with a 4.4/7. ABC’s What About Brian came in third with a 3.4/6.

FOX once again won Wednesday night with a 9.4 rating/15 share. CBS finished second with a 6.4/10 and ABC took third with 5.0/8. For the first time this season, CSI:NY did not win it’s timeslot. ABC’s Lost beat out a rerun of CSI:NY 7.3/13 to 7.0/12. Hardly a butt-kicking considering a repeat of the crime drama was up against a brand new episode of Lost. NBC’s Medium came in third with a 4.2/7.

ABC took the honors on Thursday night with a 10.6 rating/17 share. CBS came in second with 6.2/10 and FOX was third with 5.4/9. In the 9:00 pm timeslot, ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy won with a 14.6/23, earning the night’s highest rating. CBS aired live sports coverage all night and drew a 6.9/11 in this timeslot. NBC came in third with Scrubs, 4.1/7, and the premiere of Andy Barker, P.I., 3.7/6.

For more ratings information, head over to <A class="link" HREF=”http://www.zap2it.com”>Zap 2 It</a>.<center></center>

Back