Ratings Are Down, And 'New York' Splits Leadership

CSI Files

Captain
The latest episode of CSI: New York, “Tales From the Undercard”, shared the top spot with recent timeslot competition Law & Order: SVU on Wednesday, May 5. New York’s viewership was down from the previous episode, with “Tales From the Undercard” pulling in 10.22 million viewers to beat SVU’s 8.25 million and the lackluster 3.89 [...]

More...

Re: Ratings Are Down, And ?New York? Splits Leadership

Ouch!!! that's a huge drop in demos.

It looks like the whole franchise is imploding. :confused:
Is CSI fatigue setting in? I guess after so many years (x 3 shows), it shouldn't be all that surprising.
I'm pretty sure NY will lose this time slot next season.

Is CSI fatigue setting in? I guess after so many years (x 3 shows), it shouldn't be all that surprising.

I think next season CSI:NY is going to get canned after CBS puts it on Friday or Sunday nights.:(

I think next season CSI:NY is going to get canned after CBS puts it on Friday or Sunday nights.:(

they're putting NY on Fridays or Sundays? They've got Cold Case on Sundays. I hope they don't put it on on sundays. If they put it on Fridays in Numbers old time slot, that's fine as I don't watch much on Fridays anyways. :lol:

they're putting NY on Fridays or Sundays? They've got Cold Case on Sundays. I hope they don't put it on on sundays. If they put it on Fridays in Numbers old time slot, that's fine as I don't watch much on Fridays anyways. :lol:
Well, the word on the street (I guess I should say 'on the boards' :lol:) is that both Numbers and Cold Case are goners. Fridays are wide open for a hit drama, as are Sundays. CSI (LV) will probably be moved, also; if it stays on Thursday, it will be at the later hour. CBS has some interesting decisions to make with these below-average numbers for all three shows, NY being the most vulnerable.

Back