Rambo Shares His Musical Inspirations

LACO

Civilian
hear CSI supervising producer David Rambo reveal his inspirations

CSI supervising producer David Rambo, also a critically-acclaimed playwright, will join the Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra on Thursday, March 25 at 7 pm at The Broad Stage in Santa Monica to talk about his creative inspirations. Members of the Orchestra will perform Sibelius's "Intimate Voices," a work that David Rambo has cited as a personal inspiration, as well as two other classical works. The evening will conclude with a lively Q&A.

Single tickets are $40 each, but there is a $10 student rush, which begins at 6 pm at The Broad Stage on the night of the event (student ID is required).

Info and music clips can be found on the LACO website, or call 213 622 7001 for more details.

Please spread the word among the CSI fan community!

Re: hear CSI supervising producer David Rambo reveal his inspirations

Thank's for the info. on David Rambo, my hero. He's e-mailed me 4 times, and I was over the moon and always answered my questions, well with the exception of the ending of "On To Go" he just said "you've got to watch it, and will be pleasantly surprised" He's a great writer and this will be a wonderful new experence for him and GOOD LUCK:bolian:

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation supervising producer David Rambo will take part in the Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra’s Westside Connections series on March 25. He will join the Orchestra at The Broad Stage in Santa Monica, California to discuss his musical inspirations, including “Intimate Voices” by the Finnish composer Jean Sibelius. Members of the Orchestra will [...]

More...

I'm sending this over to the News File Forum so it can be merged with the thread there.

Thanks, Jacquie! :D *merges*

Back