Question on Song...

Discussion in 'CSI Music' started by Balaam, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Balaam

Balaam Civilian

Hello alll ;)
    I would like to say this to everybody here ;) I also love CSI :p

Few days ago i was watching 2nd series of CSI: Las Vegas (thought here sub forum is called - "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" well in Poland it is called CSI: Las Vegas. Echh nvm

I wanted to ask about "Chaos Theory" The one where a youung girl dumped school and wanted to go back home. But she died what was caused by crushing by trash containter which was hit by a car.

I loved the song that was played on very begining of that episode... The one that she was listening in her room. I am not familiar with that kind of music and i cant recon it ;/
    Can somebody help me with that?

:)

2. WornSouls

WornSouls Witness

I think it's Glory Box by Portishead.

3. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Oh i like this thread. I can say that i have more questions than answers on the subject matter so...
    Firstly, i would want to know what is the music background used in Episode 4x14 (Paper or Plastic) during the scene where Warrick is processing. SOme kinda beat of a drum..??
    Can somebody tell me? I appreciate it.
    Thanks.

4. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

couldit be that one?
    Set My Baby Free - Ian Brown

5. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Thank you. I'll try to look for that.
    Got another one. I asked this before but haven't got the answer (probably on the wrong thread), so i'll try again.

I am looking for the title of the music background (instrumental) used in the episode Leapin' Lizard, scene wherein SARA READING THE LETTER, (pls. check at 0.33). Where could i possibly get download?

Thank you & have a nice day to all.