Question about Warrick

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Railynn, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Hey guys, I want to start off by saying I don’t really come to the Vegas section that often (I’m more of an NY fan) but my mom and I were watching a rerun of Vegas last night and she asked me if Warrick was still married, and I had no idea so I thought I’d ask you guys. Now I’m sorry if this is already being talked about in a thread but like I said before I don’t come to this section often so I didn’t want to go through every thread trying to find out. So you can close this if you want to I was just wondering if we knew the state of Warrick marriage. Do we??

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

State is unknown at this time, they haven't vocally addressed the issue though some have noticed the right missing at certain points, that could be an indication or it could just be a goof.

We in Lv have an "I have a Ep/Character Question" Thread for those who just have a minor question that do not want to put it in a discussion thread or can't locate it at the time. I will post both your question and my response in there.

*Locked*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.