QUESTION ABOUT THE PAST......RE: SPEED

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Guest, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

I MISSED ALOT OF THIS SHOW FOR A LONG TIME SO I BOUGHT BOX SETS OF THE LAST 4 SEASONS AND I AM ONLY ON SEASON 3...THE FIRST DISC EPISODE #1 LOST BOY( I THINK THAT'S THE NAME OF IT ANYWAYS....) WELL....I KNOW SPEED GOT SHOT & HE DIED BUT I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS WHY IN THE HECK DID THEY KILL HIM OFF HE WAS MY FAVORITE... DID HE GET FIRED OR DID HE JUST WANT OFF THE SHOW? ANY IDEAS OR KNOWLEDGE OF THE REASON HE LEFT WOULD BE HELPFUL. THANKX
    ** I HAVE BEEN WATCHING CSI MIAMI FOR LIKE 5 DAYS STRAIGHT NOW.... I ALWAYS TELL MYSELF AFTER 3 EPISODES... "ONE MORE EPISODE THEN I'M DONE FOR THE DAY ".... WELL THOSE 3 EPISODES TURN INTO 4...THEN 5...THEN 6. LOL
    ( THIS SHOW IS LIKE A DRUG ADDICTION... CAN'T STOP EVEN THOUGH I WANT TO... I ALWAYS WANT MORE!!!! )
    ( ARE THE OTHER CSI SHOWS JUST AS GOOD AS MIAMI OR IS MIAMI THE BEST ONE...JUST CURIOUS...SORRY FOR THE LONG POST ) :)

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Firstly, welcome to the Miami forum, racegirl2448. :)

Secondly, here is an interview with Rory Cochrane that CSIfiles conducted a few months ago. Interview

Basically, it explains that he left the show because of the grind and monotony of the schedule. If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to give a shout! You can ask any questions about the show, or it's characters etc, in the I Have A Question thread. I'll also have to ask that you refrain from posting in all caps, as it's seen as bad 'Net ettiquete and gives the impression of yelling or shouting. Thanks. ;)

Hopefully you'll find what you're looking for. :)

~~Locked~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.