Question about CSI: Chicago

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by bryanr72, Nov 29, 2007.

1. bryanr72

bryanr72 Victim

I'm sure this has been asked, but I haven't found a thread on it. Are they planning on starting CSI: Chicago? I know they really only introduced the Detective last night, and didn't really show any of the Chicago CSI, but this show patterned the transition from LV to Miami, & Miami to NY...now NY to Chicago.

Anyway, I'd watch it...it's CSI of course!!

-Bryan

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Well I haven't heard anything and I think if the connection with chicago in the latest ep had something to do with a new series we would have heard before!! There aren't going to start a new series with out mentioning it before!!

In my opinion the whole chicago thing was simply a connection to Macs life involving the 333 story line :D

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

No, that definitely wasn't a launch for a fourth CSI series. They're holding at three for now, and I doubt we'd see CSI: Chicago anyway, because it's too similar to NY. And as much as I'd like to see a woman be the central lead on a CSI show, they could definitely do better than Brennan.

4. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I agree Top, I don't think they would ever use Chicago maybe Calafornia because that is the 'true' home of CSi right? :lol:

5. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

It seems like all of the latest interview said they would stop at three, but I was thinking that Zuiker said if he did start another one, it would be in another country. To me that would be more interesting if they chose a country whose legal system is very different from the U.S.

6. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Awwww. In my opinion, 7 days of the week = 7 CSI series.

7. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

^Haha, well, then I might get sick of it, and I don't wanna ruin such an awesome franchise.

Personally I was having the same thoughts while watching the ep. If they were going to start up a fourth, it should be in Chicago. I mean, they've got two on the east coast and one on the west, but nothing in the middle. Besides, I've always loved the city, so I'd enjoy a series about it. But I accept that it won't happen, it's just fun to think about.

8. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

I always thought CSI: London would be cool, with the theme song being 'My Generation'

I don't know if americans would watch a show based in another country though. But there are a lot of brits on US tv anyway...

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I have feeling that if it came to the Uk it would be a cheesy version of the bill! As much as I love CSI I think it is an American thing and as much as would love CSI to come to the UK I don't really thing i'd like it! I can't really pin point why but you know! :lol:

10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

* Oh yeah, CSI is definitely a very American thing. I don't think it would work in England either. But imagine a team with some posh London accents and some Cockney accents, and maybe a Scot or Irish accent for the ME. Or a Brummie one. :lol: It would either be a cheesy version of the bill or 'Midsomer Murders Extreme'. Hmmm, maybe Barnaby could head up the team? :lol:

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

:lol: I dont even think a 24 episode season would last- we only get 6 week series' don't we :lol: I just have really wierd images in my head of a murder infront of No10!!

12. CSIAnnStokes

CSIAnnStokes Witness

I think 3 CSIs are enough, 'cause I have already problems to catch every episode of LV, NY and Miami. There are already so many Crime-TV shows, that perhaps a fourth CSI wouldn't get the ratings it needs.

I'd like to see a crossover with all three CSI Teams, that would be fun. (Stokes, Flack and Delko in one super-CSI episode :devil:)

13. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

^^ I agree if they ever did I forth I think people would get bord and and the CSI franchise would loose the 'specialness' that it has! For example good things come in threes: Lord Of The Rings, SpiderMan, Shrek, Pirates Of The Caribian.....

14. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

I thought a CSI: Houston would be cool and Nick and Greg could be used to Launch it... use "You Better You Bet" as the theme since the HPD Crime Lab has had to go through a MAJOR house-cleaning!

15. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

Eh, even if they made another CSI, I wouldn't want it to be Chicago.

CSI: Walla Walla all they way! :lol: