Procter Is Expecting Her First Child

CSI Files

Captain
CSI: Miami actress Emily Procter (Calleigh Duquesne) is pregnant! She is expecting her first child with musician Paul Bryan, and CBS told TVGuide.com that the actress’s pregnancy would not be written into Miami this fall.Thanks to Destiny from TalkCSI for the heads up.

More...

Congratulations! I don't know what this means for Calleigh's fate - I don't want all CSI female leads to go within just a season - but good for Emily! :)

I'm thrilled for Emily regarding her pregnancy ... she's been saying for a while now that she'd like to have a baby, so this is wonderful news!:thumbsup: She seems like such a down-to-earth sweetheart that I'm sure she'll make great mom. Personally, as an E/C fan, I'd love to see Eric & Calleigh become parents, but perhaps the timing might not be quite right to coincide with Emily's pregnancy if she's already 5 months along, as some sources are reporting. Anyway, congrats to her and her boyfriend on their impending bundle of joy!:)

Last edited:
Congratulations to Emily and her partner on expecting their first child! IMHO, the CSI Miami writers don't have the skills to write a proper pregnancy story-line (or any kind of personal story arc), so it was a wise decision not to write Emily's pregnancy into the show.

Back