Procter: All I Do Is Topple Over

CSI Files

Captain
As she closes in on her due date, pregnant CSI: Miami actress Emily Procter (Calleigh Duquesne) is dealing with the practical problems of having a big belly. “It’s the wildest thing,” she told Zap2It. “You really think this can’t stretch any more, and then it does. Then it does. It’s like being a bug on [...]

More...

:lol: Emily is adorable.

When my mom was pregnant with my little sister, she got really big even though my sister wasn't a big baby. It's kind of amazing how much a woman's stomach can stretch when she's pregnant!

:lol: Emily is adorable.

When my mom was pregnant with my little sister, she got really big even though my sister wasn't a big baby. It's kind of amazing how much a woman's stomach can stretch when she's pregnant!

The image of her "toppling over" makes me :guffaw:(in a good way).

My sister was so big with both of her kids that they thought she might be having twins both times. My niece was under 8 lbs and my nephew was under 9 lbs so they weren't HUGE babies.

And I must say that NOT writing in the pregnancy was a very smart move.

Yeah, the part about toppling over made me giggle - I had to use it as the title. :p

The doctor thought my mom would have a really big baby because of how large her stomach was - and my sister popped out weighing 6lbs 13oz. He was like, 'It's a peanut!' My dad called her Peanut for a very long time. :lol:

AWWW how cute. You can see it in Emily's face though.

Does she know if she's having a boy or a girl?

She knows, but doesn't want to tell as well as the due date.
But saying that her mum kept all her clothes and she will use them for the baby really gives her away ;) unless she was buying everything in neutral colours :)

Back