Private Practice - The shipping thread *SP*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SunsetBoulevard, Nov 2, 2007.

1. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

This is the shipping thread based on the Private Practice thread

I think our ships are kind of obvious :p

I think Wednesday's episode was awesome. The kissing scene between Addison and Pete was extremely hot :eek:

A new actor is going to join the cast of PP on 1x07 and according to the spoilers, he'll date Addison. I hope it won't have an effect on Paddie :eek: I'd die if my growing ship ended because of a new castmate. Shonda, are you listening?!

2. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Oh my! Peter still has some issues regarding his wife that he stood up Addison. It was great to see them make out but I'm glad they didn't end up sleeping together. Loved that he asked Violet for help.

As for Cooper and Violet, I like them together but I was glad that they didn't end up in bed together since it's much too early in the game for them to end up together just yet.

I was laughing that there was some sort of 'exchange' between partners!

3. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

OMG! Cooper and Charlotte sleeping together! It was was so hilarious when Cooper figured out it was Charlotte he met in the internet. Charlotte's reaction was so funny! But I had hoped they wouldn't end up in bed together! There goes the Cooper-Violet ship...Another road block.

4. SunsetBoulevard

Looks like Shonda hasn't given up yet. I don't really like the "let me sleep with someone, I don't care who it is" relationships. I didn't really like it on Grey's either.
    Yeah, it was fun to see Cooper and Charlotte together, but I really like Violet and I'm worried about her. And yeah, she has good parts :D

I really like Sam and Naomi together. In the beginning, Naomi didn't seem like a woman who has emotions, at least to me, lol.

Favourite quote from 1x08: "I don't get stood up, I'm Addison!" :lol:

I posted the new promo in the discussion thread.

Well, yeah. Dell. Watch the promo. I hid it behind a spoiler code because you never know. I wouldn't say I was expecting something like this, but do you guys remember the cakes he gave to Naomi? Okay, Dell is kind and cute, but I don't think a guy gives a woman cakes without a particular reason.

5. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

I think it was established pretty early on that not only did *she* think he was pretty, but he had the hots for her as well. She won't do it though; she's too uptight.

I dunno about the sleeping together. Grey's established itself as that kind of show pretty early on and I'm not at all surprised that it's happening here too.

Cooper and Charlotte were a riot, but I think that she just really needed to get some. Maybe she'll start being nicer to everyone. Nah, that won't happen :lol:

Does anyone think that, despite their conversation at the beginning, that Naomi and Sam are going to try to give it a shot again? I still like them as a couple, and Taye Diggs is a thousand different kinds of fine.

6. SunsetBoulevard

The definitely are trying to give it a shot again, just watch the promo, they're kissing. Unfortunately I don't know about the future episodes.

7. SunsetBoulevard

*bumping up*
    I know I'm late, but WTF? Dell.Kissed.Naomi. And he said he would fight for her. Woah. That's weird. I can't wait to see what happens. Please let the Writers Strike come to an end. Pretty please. I'm dying to see what happens next.

8. SunsetBoulevard

Ummm HAI. *bumping up* Guys, please post here. Don't let the thread die.

What do you guys think about the new woman who smokes in bed and calls Pete PeteRRR? I don't really get Pete. He sleeps with the new receptionist gal (thank god Dell is back), then he ends up with this woman? She's a little bit annoying :p

And YAAAY, Addie and Kevin! I became a shipper yesterday :D I never saw them as a couple, I always prefered Addie/Pete, but seeing Pete acting like a little kid in private life makes me think I should go with Addie/Kevin.
    I loved the fact that Addie had those rules. Kevin was such a sweetheart to her.

And yaaay, Sam and Naomi finally together! I hope they'll really end up loving each other. :)

According to spoilers, Kevin will die in this season. Now that I am a shipper. I hope this is just some kind of bad joke. Or if it isn't, Shonda (and the other writers) should keep him alive because Addie doesn't seem to care Pete (and vice versa). I've got no clue what will happen.