Please help with identifying episode!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevvie

Civilian
Hey guys, during a school project about manipulated images I recalled that one CSI episode had actually dealt with the issue. I'd really like to include a reference to this, but I have absolutely no idea which episode it is! :( It should be around season 4/5, but I'm not sure. I've looked through the episode guides but it gave me nothing, so I would be very grateful if anyone could point me in the right direction when it comes to number and/or name of the episode.
Basically, a woman finds out that a photographer has manipulated one of his images (I believe the picture is from a war zone) that he sold to her, and I believe she ends up killed.

Thank you so much in advance! :D

Manipulated images??? Let me try to help... :) I only know the episodes of Season 4 because Season 5 isn't aired here yet.

Is it 'Shattered' or 'Silencer'?

If not, maybe you can search the net for more info on the episodes or look 4 screencaps. This site has a lot of screencaps of Season 4. Hope that helps.

Nevvie, I'll copy your question into the CSI:Miami Question Thread, like HC_4_my_birthday explained, you might recieve some more assistance that way. :)

Please post any further inquries in that thread. :)

**Locked**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back