Photos #4 - Please Snap 'n Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Photos #4

Nathalie_Emily said:
nice clothes heartagram like them very much.. i wish i could your face with it.. ;)
yeah i took em quickly for a mate with my webcam, which isnt tall enough to get it all in, rofl, ill eventualy take new ones with my face in, haha.

MissRoosFox said:
You're so skinny, Laura! Nice pics. :)
thanks, but i dont think so :( lol.

ooooh and OMG look at this new belly ring dyl bought, me, its not very clear in the pic but its the best one to see the colour, its a real saffire :D :D :D he spoils me :D

sandersidle said
I can see your csi miami dvds in the background

That's actually the Miami Hummer model. :D The pic needs to be zoomed up to see it. :lol: But my dvds are behind it if it's any consolation!

:eek: You can see through cardboard! :D

Wonderful pic heartagram69. That's a beautiful belly ring you have there. I'm jelous. :p

wow.. :eek: beautiful pics as always Geni :)
drummergurll , nice an artistic pic! i love oceans, or sea, whatever it is in pic! :D it IS one of those waters ponds, right? :lol: just kidding around!

beautiful pics, everyone here is beautiful! :) (word beautiful stuck in my head today.. :rolleyes: )

Ah..You found me Det.Burn...I was looking for you...
We're endangered..We sgould stick togther..Find safety in numbers(no matter how small it may be!!)Where are your pictures anyway?In the previous threads?

Thank you,wibbles...

Btw..That's the first time time i'm seeing Geni...I've read your Road Trip though..Nice writing...Your creative,samrt and beautiful...

BlueCurl and i share the same opinions on standing in front of a camera..I'm no big fan...

Beautiful pictures..Beautiful ladies...

I should be more in it though. Everybody always asks for pics and stuff but then I usually give my most recent one which sometimes can be over a few months old hihi!

LtKitty said:
you're not the only one! :D sometimes i wish for that too..when i wanna pee and there no toilet near somewhere! :lol:

Yup yup, when you're the only female in the car and you're driving for hours and hours through nowhereland and your bladder's about to burst any second... :lol: but that's not my reason for cutting off my long hair.

Where's that place(the ocean pic) drummergurll? Looks great. It's the kind of place I wanna sit and daydream for hours.

BlueCurl said:
I should be more in it though. Everybody always asks for pics and stuff but then I usually give my most recent one which sometimes can be over a few months old hihi!

Haha!!
Just like me!!
Hello groupie! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back