People's Choice Award Nominations Now Open!

CSI Files

Captain
Voting is now open for the People’s Choice Awards 2011. Fans can head over to the site and pick their favorites in 40 different music, television and movie categories. Marg Helgenberger (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’s Catherine Willows) and Gary Sinise (Mac Taylor on CSI: New York) are two of the 12 nominees in the “Favorite [...]

More...

Sorry, I couldn't in good conscience vote for Bieber lol. I think I voted for Jennifer Aniston for Cougar Town in that category... even though I didn't see the episode.

Mostly I did a lot of write-ins. On the favorite tv family, I wrote in The Winchesters (Supernatural). most of the shows that were listed in the family category, I don't even watch (except Cougar Town and every once in a while, Family Guy lol).

Last edited:
I hope the CSI franchise gets several nominations.These shows totally deserve it in my opinion!!

I didn't of course voted for Bieber!!

"Calgary's new mayor just tweeted "Now I know how Justin Bieber feels every day!"" - I'm scared that our mayor can compare himself to JB..

I didn't vote for him either, but I voted for CSI in other categories, including some write-ins. :)

I didn't vote for him either, but I voted for CSI in other categories, including some write-ins. :)

Same here. CSI where it was listed and some write-ins. :)

Was I ever wondering what to vote for in the movie categories. Haven't seen a movie (at the theater) since Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. :eek: Skipped some in the music categories.

Susan

I fear that if Bieber wins, it will encourage TPTB to pull similar stunts in the future. :p

I fear that if Bieber wins, it will encourage TPTB to pull similar stunts in the future. :p

If I read this right I don't have to bother watching! They didn't even pick up a nomination in the old standby 'Favorite TV Drama' category. :(

People's Choice Nominations

Susan

I just went to the site to vote for SPN for sci-fi/fantasy show and Justin Beiber's appearance on CSI is not one of the five to vote on and CSI is not one of the ones to vote for in the drama category (its just shows like House, desperate housewives, grey's anatomy, etc) and it isn't the crime drama category either (that went to bones, criminal minds, ncis and I can't remember the other two). So no nominations at all for CSI. I guess it didn't get enough votes in the early voting round.

Back