'Page Turner' Promo Available

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Sep 30, 2008.

1. CSI Files

CSI Files Captain

The promo for <I>CSI: New York</I>'s next episode, <A class="link" HREF="http://www.csifiles.com/episodes/newyork/season5/page_turner.shtml">"Page Turner"</a>, is available online.<p>The team is in a rush to locate the cause of deadly radiation poisoning. Meanwhile, one of their own finds his life in jeopardy during the investigation. "Page Turner" was written by <font color=yellow>Trey Callaway</font>.<p>The promo can be watched below, followed by a full transcript. (Please note that the transcript may contain errors.)<p><center><object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x3dBPgcb7Vg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x3dBPgcb7Vg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object></center><p><dl><dt><dd>[<font color=yellow>Maroon 5</font> performs]<dd>[Fans dance and jump around with excitement]<dd>[Fans reach out from the crowd toward the stage]<p></dt><dt><b>FIFTY THOUSAND FANS</B><p><dd>[Several fans collapse on the ground]<p></dt><dt><b>AND THEY COULD ALL BE DEAD</B><p><dd>[Text-over: 'In 24 hours']<p></dt><dt><b>IN TWENTY-FOUR HOURS</B><P><dd>[Sid Hammerback wipes paint off of a dead woman's cheek, exposing a rash]<dd>[Close on Sid's face as he realizes something is wrong]<dd><b>Sid</b>: Oh no.<dd>[Alarms sound, their lights flashing to indicate danger]<dd>[Sheldon Hawkes hurries up to Mac Taylor and Stella Bonasera]<dd><b>Hawkes</b>: Do we know the source?<dd><b>Mac</b>: Not yet.<dd><b>Stella</b>: What about the level of exposure?<dd>[Sid pulls away a hunk of the victim's hair with tweezers]<dd>[The team pushes through a fence wearing special suits]<dd><b>Hawkes</b>: How many people out there have no idea how sick they are?<dd>[Sid is rushed out on a gurney]<dd>[A man with red sores all over his face and neck leans forward]<dd><b>Man</b>: Can I borrow one of your suits?<p></dt><dt><b>A NEW CSI: NEW YORK, NEXT WEDNESDAY</B><p><dd>[Text-over: 'CSI: NY, next Wednesday, new episode 10/9 C']</dt></dl><p>"Page Turner" will air October 1 on CBS. Thanks to <font color=yellow>lindsaymontana</font> on <A class="link" HREF="http://www.youtube.com/">YouTube</a>.<center></center>

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

SID! *clings*

3. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Not Sid! Please be OK. :( (Although Robert Joy has just been added to the opening titles, so I'm pretty hopeful that he'll be fine :lol:)

4. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I can just imagine the conversation.

PTB: Hey, Bob! We've got some good news and some bad news.
    Bob: Give me the good news first.
    PTB: The good news is you'll been added to the opening credits in S5.
    Bob: Sweet! (Can you imagine him saying "sweet?" I can't either, but I had to do it.)
    PTB: Yeah, well . . . the bad news is you're being killed off in the second episode.
    Bob: . . . :wtf:

:lol:

5. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:lol: Sweet? I'd howl with laughter if I ever heard him say that. But yeah, that's exactly the conversation I think they didn't have. They could have waited until after the second episode to put him in the credits, that way there may have been some, possible, slight chance that he wouldn't be OK. Still, I'm excited for a Sid story line... I love him. He's totally my 'mature man' crush. :adore: :lol:

6. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Any time somebody new gets added to the opening credits of a show, I'm always reminded of what they did to Amber Benson (Tara) in Buffy the Vampire Slayer :)