Open and Shut

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Mac&Adam Fan, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

This is continuing the discussion on this thread: http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=52278&highlight=Open+shut

I liked the A part of the case instead of the B part.

I did think that Stella was wrong in snapping at Lindsay even though I'm sure Lindsay did understand. I didn't think Lindsay was huffing as some posters have suggested but who wouldn't?

To me, Stella snapping at Lindsay is just like the episode where Mac snapped at poor Adam. I thought Lindsay and Adam should have gotten an apology.

I never did think the wife did it though but it totally made sense once Stella followed the evidence.

Loved Adam in this one, especially the one with the railing where he is hanging on it as a test and Mac was letting him hold something.

Flack was funny when he said something like, hey kitten, at least it's free publicity. I thought the actress was a jerk though.

2. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

Well I guess life is not perfect. Stella did what she thought was right. We all learn from our mistakes. Yes I agree that Lindsay and Adam should have gotten an apoligy because at the end of the day, the team is suppose to be family, all playing on the same side. That my 2 cents worth.