'NYC 22' Takes Over The 'Miami' Timeslot April 15

CSI Files

Captain
CSI Files previously reported that the tenth season of CSI: Miami would only contain 19 episodes. The season will end early this year, and CBS will debut the new cop drama NYC 22 in Miami’s Sunday 10:00pm ET/PT timeslot on April 15.

More...

Re: ?NYC 22? Takes Over The ?Miami? Timeslot April 15

Oooo So NY finishes after Miami is done.

That just doesn't sound good for Miami.

If NY's season ends after Miami's it would mostly be due to that fact that NY is going to be on hiatus for almost the entire month of March (its new this week and next, but then won't be back until March 31st).

I don't think this means anything bad for Miami. As has been already stated, Miami is almost sure to be renewed because AMC bought the rights to it and even the rights for two more future seasons. That gives CBS more money. If CBS canceled Miami, they wouldn't get the money from AMC for the two future seasons. Why would they cancel something that is going to bring them future profits? Not to mention the fact that they've stated that Miami is doing better ratings wise in the Sunday timeslot than any other show they've had in that spot.

Last edited:

Both shows will end in April. CSI is the only one riding things out through May.

NYC 22 was green lit by CBS back in May and was always thought as a mid-season show.

That's what I thought (about both ending their seasons in April).

Another cop show in NY??

So that's CSI NY, Blue Bloods, Unforgettable, and this one.... All in one network cause that's not even taking into account all the others in different networks.

Where did it said CSI:NY is finish after Miami? It said, just Miami is the one is finish in April. NYC 22 is the new show, it may not last long. Depend how it does on air.

How can that be if CSI:NY is going to be on hiatus in Feb.? I may not understand about much about episode. How many episode did CSI get? I forgot abou how many episode CSI do this years.

When CSI: NY returns in March they will only have five episodes left to air. If they air the episodes without interruption their season will end April 13.

CSI will be doing 22 episodes this year. I want to say their season will end on May 9, but I'm not 100% sure.

I don't like the idea of this new show taking over Miami's timeslot, so it better be all kinds of good.
redspinhappy.gif

So, schedule-wise: Miami will end first, followed by New York, then Vegas?

Back