'NY' Plans Potential Romance For Mac Taylor

CSI Files

Captain
CSI Files’ Shane Saunders*gets the scoop from*CSI: New York*executive producers Pam Veasey*and Zachary Reiter*about a potential new love interest entering Mac Taylor’s life. After concluding a three-episode arc shedding light on Jo Danville’s (Sela Ward) past, CSI: NY*will soon begin another multi-episode storyline, this time for Gary Sinise‘s Mac Taylor. “There’s an arc specifically related [...]

More...

Re: ?NY? Plans Potential Romance For Mac Taylor

I'm relieved Mac's potential love interest is not Jo. I always think it's lame and corny to tie the two leads of a crime show in a romantic relationship. I'm not a fan.

I wish it would be Carherine from CSI! :D

I'm relieved Mac's potential love interest is not Jo. I always think it's lame and corny to tie the two leads of a crime show in a romantic relationship. I'm not a fan.

I wish it would be Carherine from CSI! :D

I know some people don't like the idea of Mac having a love interest, I think it would be nice if he did, if the show does not come back.

Although I'm not as opposed to Mac/Jo as I was Mac/Stella I, too, think it's best if they don't hook up the lead characters at all. I like them fine as friends and colleagues.

I would rather see Mac with someone outside the lab. It sounds interesting though.

I like Mac/Jo in theory (or in fandom, I guess you could say), but overall it's just a better idea IMO to leave that to the imagination. If they did go there on the show, I wouldn't immediately hate it, but that doesn't seem to be an issue anyway. ;)

I'm curious to see what they have in store.

Back