No. for 911 GSR fic!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Bullet_Girl, Dec 18, 2006.

1. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

ugh.........no ones posting here atm, so I thought it'd be nice to get another story out there.....here goes

*cue corny CSI stylse 24 opening, then fade to story*

9:00 P.M.

Sara Sidle is standing in line at her bank waiting to deposit her paycheck.

She turns around briefly to check that she locked her car, as she turns back, she sees 3 men in black wearing balaclavas holding large rifles walk in from the corner of her eye.

“This is a hold-up everyone on th…” The guy in the middle of the trio says, but he gets cut off by Sara saying, “LVPD! Drop your weapons now or I will be forced to shoot!” the three men in black start to advance on Sara, but she shoots one of them in the leg and he goes down with a loud thud.

“Damn you bitch! You’re going to pay for that!” The two remaining guys make it up to Sara before she has the opportunity to shoot them, the first guy holds her arms behind her back and the second one punches her in her stomach. “Ahhhh…!” Sara lets out an agonizing scream, but she barely feels the first guy pull her hair tight so she can’t move her face. The second guy has grabbed a glass vase from the counter top, now standing over Sara. “I told you you’re going to pay for what you did, bitch!” he then swings at her head, hitting her in the temple, breaking her skin as the broken shards fall to the ground along with her unconscious body.

10:30 P.M.

“911, what’s your emergency?” The operator says from the other end of the line. Sara just became conscious and when she tasted blood she remembered exactly what happened, she picked her phone out of her pocket and dialed 911 immediately. “This is CSI Sidle, at the bank just south of north trop. Boulevard. There was a robbery, looks like there are at least 3 fatalities, send graveyard CSI and an ambulance over immediately.” “They’ll be right there Miss Sidle.” And with that, the operator hangs up and so does Sara.

She gets up unsteadily and goes to check the pulses of everyone involved in the shootout. “Damn!” She exclaims. All 6 people in line, including a young child, maybe 5 or 6 years old are dead. Victims in a crime no one except Sara saw coming. ‘I caused all this, this is all my fault….’ She starts to break down and cry as she walks out front to wait for grissom and the rest of graveyard.

10:35 P.M.
    {Las Vegas Crime Lab}

Grissom hurries into the layout room and he says to the currently socializing group of CSI’s “Multiple homicide at a bank just south of north trop. Boulevard, grab your stuff and let’s go.” Catherine, Warrick and Nick get up but Greg remains seated. “Greg, we need you to, we’re stretched out way too thin as it is, but we need all the help we can get.” Greg jumps up, obviously pleased and they walk out together to investigate what will, in a few minutes, seem like the hardest case they’ve ever had to investigate.

Hope you like :)

2. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

waouh! that need a sequel!!

3. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

You serious? I'm just waiting for my muse to come back. I let her take a run around the block yesterday, but she never came back....:( hahaha:p

4. sissi59100

Lol i know what you mean, in my case, i just take some rest and close my eyes and my muse comes back :D

5. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

I'm trying real hard to even make one sentence for this, my muse has abandoned me! :(

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

awww...get back now muse! I want more lol

7. sissi59100

**Hugs** don't worry your muse will come back, be patient ;) You have a hypercreative mind, there is no way it will just shut now , trust me !

8. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

*smiles* Hypercreative, that very good sounding word.......that is in relation to all my other works and RPG (s) ?

9. Rakel_Sidle

Rakel_Sidle Dead on Arrival

Me too! Me too! :D lol

10. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

hehe....thanks :D I just took up the role a sophia in the CatNip RPG called the fury of love. MacsGirlMel, you make for a great warrick :p

11. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

*kicks muse* It worked for me. Oh my god! you had me gripping my seat! I hope your muse comes back soon because you're amazing!

12. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

hehehehehehehe....thanks.......it was something that popped into my head, I'm laying attractors around the house and shaking her biscuit box every 5 seconds

13. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

well, you'll find her! I have faith!

14. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

hehehehehehe........I'll be working on it all day for you. she hasn't come back, the good one anyway. so I'll take the bad one out for a spin and see what sort of angst/action or even suspense I could whip up for you, amongst cleaning my room. lol :p ok, bye :)

15. CSIWillows

CSIWillows Rookie

Great story! BTW your really good at Sophia's part in the CatNip RPG. Keep up the great work!