Nick Fic Song Challenge Thread #2- Ch #20- "Save Me From Myself"

Does anyone know where I can find the stories for these two challenges:

It Was an Accident
If Today Was Your Last Day

It Was an Accident

Unfortunately, the site that housed the first part of the challenge, including those two songs, is no longer up. :(

I still have the actual story files tho, so if it is something in particular that you are looking for, I have it.

Maybe sometime when I don't have anything to do, I will recreate the first 8 rounds on my current site. :) Oh....speaking of...I went through my site and added everyone's names to their stories. :)

Oh, okay.

I was just looking to re-read the song fic challenges. There really isn't anything Nick new on fanfiction.net and these song fic are always a good read.

Oh, okay.

I was just looking to re-read the song fic challenges. There really isn't anything Nick new on fanfiction.net and these song fic are always a good read.

I have a Nick song fic that i did last year and if you wanna read it then pm me and i'll link you to it

Oh, okay.

I think I will work on updating the site. :) I'll post here when it's ready.

It Was an Accident

I got the stories for "It Was an Accident" loaded onto the challenge page. I'm going to work on adding the rest of the missing rounds and will post here when each round is updated. :)

Okay, I finally got the website updated with all of the stories from every round. Whew! :lol:

I think there might be some stories missing, because if I had gotten a story late it just got forwarded on instead of saving it to my computer. So if anyone sees their story missing and wants me to put it up, send it to me at the email address in my profile. :)

If you see any errors anywhere, let me know that too. Thanks! And enjoy reading the stories again! :)

Just out of curiosity, is there going to be another round?

I'd like to keep doing it, but interest seems to be really lacking lately. :( The last round we did had just two participants. I'm sorry to say that I wasn't one of them, so I understand that people are busy and have other things going on. But I'll put one up if people are interested.

Back