Nick/Delko- Crossover Slash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by szmandatogoholic, Sep 9, 2006.

1. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Okay, so I was talking in the RG thread (we were chatting about a cruiseliner, something like that, Nick came into view by a poster... and I said that Nick could get jealous of Greg being together with Ryan and then he gets together with Delko... something like that. I'm extremely tired.)

ANYWAYS... I was stating above that Nick and Delko (Eric to some... I always call him Delko) could meet at a convention, or just a realistic crossover by Miami and Las Vegas again. (Like in the second season.)

So... what you think? Yay or nay? (I'm tired, so I may be getting off in a few.)

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Haha ohh yeah! and then i was like Delko and Nick can get together :lol:.... What? It would be hot ;) :devil: *blushes*

3. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

Woo the two hottest guys together, yummy!!!
    Nick is sooo Hot and so is Delko!!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Dont know who Delko is, but I love the idea with Nick and another man. Still greg is the one for him. But hey he can have fun with more men... :lol:

5. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Delko is from the Miami show. Everyone (on the boards) calls him Eric, and when they do, I get him confused with ESzmanda. *my problem. I'm a natural blonde* So I decided to call him Delko, for safety's sake.

I was really tired last night, and I have no idea if I made any typos. (That's why I put the tired warning at the bottom of my post.) Right now I'm not tired. I just had 14 hours of sleep. So I shouldn't be tired. :lol: And you guys are right. Nick and Delko are two of the hottest CSI guys, and they would go perfect together. But I was thinking this morning during the ten minutes while I was awake about what other ways they would meet, like say Delko took a few days off and went to Las Vegas for that time, and met Nick while he was there. Any other ideas?

~warning- I am still a little tired, because I have been typing stuff like "ofrs" instead of "idea" during this post.~

6. Guest

Guest Guest

This is just the two of them?
    I would love to read about Nick beeing Jelous of Greg and getting in on with Delko. Delko can come and visit Vegas.

But then it would be more a Greg/Nick story.
    Dont know.