Newbie with a request for help

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by vienna82, May 23, 2008.

1. vienna82

vienna82 Civilian

Hi, my name is V and I've been a CSI fan almost back from day one (I come from Europe so our season one is much later than yours). I've been lurking around several CSI boards in the past, since I moved to Oregon and can't spoil my seasons anymore.

I'm a grad student and doing a field project on TV fandoms, with a focus on artwork by fans. I figured if I have to do this, I might as well enjoy it and pick my favourite series. But people from the other two CSIs (NY and Miami) are welcome to participate as well. I would really appreciate it if people volunteered, particularly if you create wallpapers, icons, fan fiction, fan videos, etc. to fill out a few surveys, which will help me write my term paper.

I should mention that all data will be treated anonymously (after you sign up by e-mail you will be assigned a number) and will be used only for research purposes within my class. Should I decide to quote someone, I will contact the individuals seeking their permission.

If you are interested, send me an e-mail at vienna82[at]gmx.at and I will explain the details to you. The surveys are brief, no more than ten questions but depending on your answers you may have to respond to two or three interview questions. My paper is due in June, so it will not take up a whole lot of time.