'New York' Plans for Forlani's Return

CSI Files

Captain
Claire Forlani is set to reprise her role as Peyton Driscoll at the end of CSI: New York’s sixth season. (Spoilers after the jump!)Peyton was last seen in the season three finale “Snow Day”, and she broke up with Mac Taylor (Gary Sinise) in a letter in “Time’s Up”. Forlani’s return will coincide with the [...]

More...

Re: ?New York? Plans for Forlani?s Return

I actually like Peyton. I think she and Mac had a great chemistry and story on season 3. And of course CF is gorgeous. However, they should consider that they have male audience. This love triangle thing is corny, cheesy and lame. We watch the show not because of this stuff. Only teenage girls will love this lameness. How about us? Are they considering us a big chunk of their audience? Or are they dumping us? Guess what, I will do it before they do.

Love is great but for a ahow like CSI, this is too too much. I bet next season other characters will get their love interest. This is becoming sick. I hope this is only an April fool's day joke.

Last edited:
I think Veasey is trying to play up this triangle stuff to get the fans online buzzing - in reality, if Peyton is coming back in the second-to-last episode of the season, she can only be in two episodes at most before the hiatus (assuming that she and Aubrey will both appear in the finale - and for all we know, the finale could concentrate on just the team). I honestly don't expect this Peyton-vs-Aubrey thing to be more than a scene or two before the end of season six.

People will talk about it all summer, of course, and we'll see how it plays out in the fall, but I'm guessing what happens will depend more on the availability of Amick and Forlani than the audience's response. ;)

Back